Thursday, January 1, 2009

The DORA Room
















I FINALLY finished my daughter's bedroom!!! It's taken me 3 summers of working on it to draw, paint and finish decorating my daughter's bedroom. It's a four-wall Dora mural including all of the DORA characters, except for Benny the Bull). Originally, my daughter slept in a train bed that we called "Azule" so we even had the train in the room, but now she's in a big girl bed.
Now that I'm finally done, she looks at me and said, "I don't like Dora any more. I want Princesses. All that work for nothing." My answer? "Dora will be here until you're 30, get used to it!" She has princess bed sheets!

2 comments:

April said...

you did an amazing job!!!

Anonymous said...

pretty net things, and boy do I remember the Dora room! I had to laugh at what you said to your dd..I OSO would have too!(but with love of course...lol.)

Lady Chat from PWA
(who can never seem to get her name on these blogs correctly, and finally sucombs
to "anonymous"...LOL!)